INTEGRIS offers a generous benefits package including paid time off, retirement benefits, medical, dental and vision insurance.
Manager Sleep Disorders
Job Code: 3068
The Manger Sleep Disorders is responsible for properly managing the day-to-day operations of all of the Sleep Institute locations. Additionally, this position ensures that the acquisition, interpretation, and quality assurance of all polysomnography is performed in a manner consistent with the standards that are set forth by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM). Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate on the level of patient contact this position requires.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Manager Sleep Disorders responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Reviews all patient information with the interpreting sleep physician before and after a sleep study to ensure quality patient care, interpretation by the Medical Director, and the efficacy of treatments
* Performs daytime and nighttime sleep studies as needed.
* Proofreads patient sleep history and medical history for the final report.
* Scores polysomnography and reviews scoring performed by the staff technologists in the sleep center
* Responsible for proper fiscal management; developing and implementing plans for continued growth of the sleep center
* Coordinates support groups for patients diagnosed with sleep disorders
Reports to the Vice President for Patient Services.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time Standing/Walking: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Medium (Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, or 10 to 25 pounds of force constantly to move objects) Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes Seeing: Yes Hearing: Yes Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): No
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
This position has the potential for occupational exposure to bloodborne pathogens and other infectious materials as defined by OSHA. Hazardous chemicals may be used during patient preparation and cleaning of equipment. Must follow universal safety precautions. May be required to work overtime, late shifts, weekends, and be on call.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
Bachelors degree in psychology, biology, or related medical field preferred