MedBridge Healthcare is seeking a full-time experienced RPSGT to work in busy Frederick, Maryland location. The position will provide sleep services (3-4) nights per week from 8:00PM-6:00AM. Competitive hourly rates available, depending on experience, with Pediatric, and Weekend Shift Differential Pay available.
Additional incentive pay up to an extra $100 per shift is available based on attended study scoring productivity!
MedBridge is a leading provider of sleep laboratory management services and sleep therapy. MedBridge partners with hospitals and physician practices to offer comprehensive fully-integrated services for patient identification, testing, diagnosis, treatment and long-term care management of patients with sleep disorders.
Responsibilities will include:
· facilitating tests and collecting data
· responsible for preparing equipment, recording activities, and analyzing results
· responsible for following proper polysomnographic procedures including the use of electrodes, sensors, calibration of equipment, and fitting of airway pressure masks
· analysis (scoring) of clinical events, such as respiratory and cardiac episodes, and tabulation of final data to be submitted for further review
· required compliance with regulations and laws concerning safety control
· High School diploma or higher education level
· Completion of an accredited Polysomnography program
· Certified by the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists as a Registered Polysomnographic Technologist "RPSGT"
· Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene licensure
· Certification in basic cardiac life support (BCLS) and/or CPR
· Vaccination and immunization records or titers may be required
MedBridge is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The affirmative Action Plans for Minorities and Women, Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are available for inspection, by appointment, with Human Resources during regular business hours upon request.
This employer participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.
Internal Number: 1158
About MedBridge Healthcare
MedBridge Healthcare, LLC is a leader in the field of sleep disorder diagnosis and provides these services through its sleep management services, sleep lab partnerships and sleep diagnostic subsidiaries. SleepWorks owns and operates a southeastern based network of sleep diagnostic centers, offering specialized treatment and care for patients suffering from sleep related disorders like sleep apnea. Sleep Services of America, SSA, provides expert sleep care to academic medical centers, servicing high concentrations of business in the northeast. Precision Diagnostic Services, PDS, partners with many mid-western based hospitals to provide sleep diagnostic lab management services to patients in rural markets. The subsidiaries of MedBridge Healthcare provide professional and courteous care for patients with the sole purpose of improving their quality of life. MedBridge Healthcare, LLC believes in outcomes-driven care. We deliver an integrated care model for the treatment of sleep disorders and we will work with our networks of sleep specialists, referring physicians, and other preferred providers to navigate our patients through the full continuum of sleep care. MedBridge Healthcare,... LLC utilizes a dynamic software platform where data is integrated from patient referral to long term therapy compliance. This platform enables detailed reporting and charting far exceeding previous best practices. Facilitating production of outcomes information data that is customizable by benchmark goals set forth by our customers and partners. Our data warehouse is kept safe with secure granular access control, data encryption and password tracking, compliant with governing healthcare information policies.